Here's the second announcement of dishes and menus set to rock your tastebuds at Meet Eat Repeat 3 from 3pm tomorrow, Saturday 24 June.
This latest batch of menus comes from Chef Wolfgang from the Bistro at the West Cairns Bowls Club, Harvest Mexican, Mama Coco and Mojo Street Food.
You can check out the first release of menus featuring NOA and Ochre here, or check out the sensational list of cocktails available at NOA's outdoor cocktail bar.
CHEF WOLFGANG FROM THE BISTRO AT WEST CAIRNS BOWLS CLUB
- Low & slow brisket gravy roll with dill pickles & smokehouse BBQ sauce
- 12-hour smoked pulled pork, bacon and leek pies
- 200g flame-grilled steak skewer
- Pulled pork taco with chipotle slaw and jalapeno relish
- Ceviche taco featuring chili and lime cured reef fish and peppery greens
- Nachos with pulled pork, salsa, cheese, sour cream and guacamole
- Enchilada with pulled chicken, spiced rice, cheese, mex sauce and sour cream in a flour tortilla
- Mama's sticky lamb ribs with sesame, tamarind and tomato glaze and carrot, coconut and lime chutney
- Chicken, vermicelli, Thai basil spring rolls with sweet chili sauce and mango aioli
MOJO STREET FOOD
- Pulled beef torta with Texan barbeque sauce on brioche bun
- Pork taco served with pineapple with onion and coriander salsa with chilli sauce
- Pulled lamb taco (middle eastern style) served on a bed of hummus with coucous and dried tomatoes and topped with minted yoghurt
- Bao bun with a salt and pepper Nannygai fish with cabbage & sarache mayo
And all of that is in addition to our other food vendors, including:
Don't forget, you'll also be able to kick back and enjoy live music from dynamic acoustic duo Nim & Dyce, who will perform three sets during the course of the afternoon and evening.
It all happens from 3pm tomorrow, Saturday June 24 at the West Cairns Bowls Club.