Everything you need to know about Beer 'N' Burger Fest this Saturday
Local and international beers
Handmade burgers and sides
Two live bands and a DJ
Greenest grass in Cairns
A whole lot of fun!
Here's your ultimate guide to Beer 'N' Burger Fest, brought to you by the team behind Meet Eat Repeat.
The fun happens at Watson's Oval on Macnamara St from 4pm this Saturday, November 10.
Don't forget to grab your VIP ticket here, featuring a bargain double pass and VIP parking right next to the venue.
- Gage Roads Brewing Co. (Perth)
- Barrier Reef Brewing (Cairns)
- Cricketer's Arms (Melbourne)
- Matso's Brewery (Broome)
- Hemingways Brewery (Cairns)
- Black Hops Brewery (Gold Coast)
- Mountain Goat (Richmond, Victoria)
- Nomad Brewing Co. (Northern Beaches, Sydney)
- Apex Milk Bar
- Harbourside Kitchen
- Oaks Kitchen and Garden
- Mojo Street Food
- The Donut Shack
- Tropical Bliss
- Reggae and soul vibes from Flavour
- Sea shanties and toe-tapping tunes by Whiskey Boat
- Smooth beats by DJ Andy D
- According to the Bureau of Meteorology, we're in for a stunning tropical afternoon with max temperatures of 31C and partly cloudy skies
OTHER STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Bring a blanket or fold out chairs for that true picnic vibe on the green grassy oval
- If you're bringing kids, they're more than welcome to bring soccer balls, footy's and netballs to make the most of the club's oval and netball courts
- Vegetarian burger options will be available
- There'll be plenty of drinking options if you don't like beer!
We can't wait to see you on Saturday!