Substation Technical Designer - REF 764452/BD
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a well-established provider of Electrical Power Industry consulting services. With work across Australia, our client has a reputation for providing comprehensive consulting services in the delivery of new electrical infrastructure for electricity networks.
Your Exciting, New Role
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to work flexible hours. In this role, you will be responsible for substation design and drafting in AutoCad or Microstation. You will be involved in communications with clients to determine the parameters of the project, and producing electrical design drawings for High Voltage Substations, specifically secondary systems.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience working in power system/substation technical design or related field;
- Demonstrated understanding of the necessary Australian Standards relating to HV substation design;
- Demonstrated experience working with Power Utilities in QLD (Ergon Energy, Energex & Powerlink);
- Experience in primary and secondary substation design – 11kV to 132kV.
What’s In It For You!
This position offers a great work-life balance through flexible working arrangements. A rewarding remuneration package is also available.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 764452/BD