Operations Manager (Foster Care) - REF 15025/VS
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a Community based organisation providing care and direct support for children / young people or adults in need. This is a unique opportunity to join their vibrant and fast paced Cairns office and work with dedicated people with a positive attitude and very flexible approach.
Your Exciting, New Role
This organisation genuinely values its team members and is committed to their continuous improvement by providing regular training and constant support. As an integral member of the organisation, you will work closely with foster families as part of the foster care program and will be responsible for its overall coordination and management. The role is Based in Cairns, however you will need to travel to various areas at times in this role, so you will need to have the flexibility to travel when needed.
The Skills You Bring
- You have relevant qualifications and experience working in the Child Safety sector
- You have an exceptional understanding of the foster care program including recruitment, assessment and support of foster carers
- You have proven success in managing, reporting and analysing data, systems and projects to provide effective operational forecasts
- You pride yourself on your drive and determination to deliver excellence
- You have truly amazing oral and written communication skills and you have a friendly, effective leadership style
- You have highly developed understanding of the relevant legislation and accreditation and licensing requirements for foster care
- You will have a commitment to organisation cultures, protocols, values, practices and affairs and will be responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
What’s In It For You!
This is a permanent full time position. You will join an experienced team of professionals and will be paid a generous salary package. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation with a very worthy cause.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15025/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!