RTO Administrator - REF 14699/VS
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
With a strong reputation in North Queensland, this community focussed organisation helps businesses and individuals reach their potential by providing quality employment and training opportunities in the region.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the RTO Administrator, you'll be joining a dynamic, energetic and professional team, assisting in the daily operation of RTO’s as well as coordinating the introduction of a Student Management System. Ideally you’ll be highly personable and team focussed with a knowledge of RTO operations. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring training delivery and assessment practices align with the RTO developed standards;
- Assisting in the administration of compliance frameworks;
- Maintaining student database;
- Consulting with management to assist in the development of projects from conceptual stage to delivery;
- Ensuring all training enquiries / leads are followed up within specified KPI timeframes;
- Continually building and maintaining positive business relationships with key stakeholders.
The Skills You Bring
- A Certificate IV in TAE is desirable;
- You’ll have strong interpersonal skills so you can confidently interact, motivate and connect with internal and external stakeholders;
- You’ll be tech savvy with demonstrated experience in the use of student management and learning management systems;
- You will have an aptitude and enthusiasm to identify areas for improvement within an RTO organisation and generate solutions and recommendations for development;
- You’ll have outstanding time management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- When it comes to organising, you’re a total pro at managing and structuring workloads effectively.
What’s In It For You!
This is a permanent full time position. A generous salary package is on offer to the right candidate along with genuine professional development opportunities.
Job Reference: 14699/VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!