Human Resources Manager - REF 668424/VS
Temporary Contract – 8 weeks
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
This is a short term opportunity to join a progressive, well respected organisation. Focussed on continuous improvement, they’re experts in their field and are acknowledged to be an established and dynamic organisation.
Your Exciting, New Role
Leading a busy HR team, you will confidently oversee the very diverse day to day HR function. The team provides high level and high quality advice for all human resources related functions.
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications in and demonstrated relevant Human Resources professional experience
- Experience in the management and roll out of an organisational restructure
- Extensive experience in operational human resources service delivery with the ability to prioritise and negotiate deadlines, and develop creative effective solutions to resolve human resources challenges and issues
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to facilitate and present to a range of stakeholders, and develop high quality documentation including plans, reports, policies and other documents.
- Ability to develop effective working partnerships with managers and proven interpersonal and consultation skills
- Experience in the provision of a range of diverse employee related services including the application of awards and conditions of employment
- Excellent management experience, including project management skills and the capacity to successfully deliver competing work priorities and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively in a team based work environment
- Demonstrated skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
What’s In It For You!
This is an exciting short term opportunity to step in a senior level and help the organisation move forward
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 668424 / VS
Please click on the image below to apply now!