Human Resources Officer (12 month contract) - REF 745675/VS
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Working in a tight knit team, you will get the chance to work for a beautiful, beachside local Council situated just outside of Cairns. Their vision is to improve the quality of life for people in the community.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Human Resources Officer, you will be joining a dynamic, professional and energetic team, assisting with human resources and industrial relations practices, which are consistent with the goals of the Council.
The Skills You Bring
- You have strong interpersonal skills so you can confidently interact and connect with people in the community and various stakeholders to promote sustainability and growth in the community
- You have the passion and drive to develop effective relationships with our school staff and community stakeholders
- Extensive experience in operational human resources service delivery with the ability to prioritise and negotiate deadlines, and develop creative effective solutions to resolve human resources challenges and issues
- Experience in the provision of a range of diverse employee related services including the application of awards and conditions of employment
- Excellent performance management experience, including developing individual performance and developmental plans and maintain position descriptions
- Ability to develop effective working partnerships with managers and proven interpersonal and consultation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to facilitate and present to a range of stakeholders, and develop high quality documentation including plans, reports, policies and other documents
What’s In It For You!
You will be getting a generous salary package and the opportunity to work in a diverse and interesting role and a chance to work in an enjoyable environment.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 745675/VS