ICT Manager REF 782318/BD
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a national organisation offering a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation, audit and advisory services. They have built their success on strong values and a commitment to consistent quality. This firm has an unrivalled commitment to Employee benefits and satisfaction.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the ICT Manager, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of IT support to the wider business. You will be responsible for proactively managing expectations around project delivery, the IT budget and find innovative new ways of reducing overall costs within the IT stream. You will ensure IT projects are accomplished to specifications and meet the business objectives within cost whilst making recommendations to help develop and implement new IT strategies, policies and procedures. You will have a strong technical background to help oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery whilst providing expert support when necessary as well as the ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
The Skills You Bring
You will require 3+ years’ experience as an ICT Manager for a large, fast paced environment in addition to a related IT based Tertiary qualification. You will also possess experience in the following:
- A track record in solutions delivery management, experience in designing, developing and delivering complex technical solutions and understanding of emerging technologies;
- Develop and implementing formal planning for System upgrades and capacity planning, Infrastructure lifecycle management, Data loss prevention policies, and Backup and disaster recovery planning;
- Experience in performing the role of principal security officer, taking responsibility for the maintenance of cyber incident responses;
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills;
- Energy and passion for commercial outcomes;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple business priorities in a fast-changing environment;
- Highly developed influencing and negotiation skills;
- IT Governance;
- Vendor Management;
- Ability to think creatively and effectively, delivering commercially pragmatic solutions within deadlines.
What’s In It For You!
The opportunity to join a highly recognised, performing organisation in an integral position to drive the overall IT services to the business. On offer is a competitive salary working for an organisation that prides itself on having a well-regarded culture.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 782318/BD
IT Careers at CBC Staff Selection - REF IT/BD
IT Careers at CBC Staff Selection
In the modern business world, computers are king. We recruit talented IT professionals at all levels of business, in a constantly evolving IT services industry. With over 22 years' experience recruiting in Cairns, our consultants know how to make the right connections to access the best, temporary, contract and permanent positions within Information and Communications Technology and our specialist ICT recruitment team has a genuine desire to help people like you achieve your dreams and goals by finding your ideal job.
About the Role
The IT positions we look after include:
- Business Analysts
- Chief Information Officers
- Database Developers
- Help Desk Support
- Information Managers
- Business Intelligence Officers
- IT Managers
- Network Specialists
- Systems Administrators
- GIS Mapping Specialists
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Testing Analysts
- Technical Consultants
- Technical Support
- Technical Writers
- Web Designers
- Graphic Designers
- IT Customer Service
Skill Set Required
Relevant qualifications and experience.
What's on Offer
Contact us confidentially to find out about our current IT and ICT roles.Job Reference: IT/BDPlease click on the image below to apply now!