Workplace Health and Safety Officer (3 Month Temp Role) - REF 699328/BD
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer maintains a long standing presence within the Marine Engineering and Maintenance community of Cairns. They possess large scale facilities that enable them to maintain and repair a diverse range of marine vessels. They provide a complete project management services, surveys and assistance in all trades including boiler making (steel, stainless steel, aluminium), painting and blasting, mechanical, hydraulics, electrical, interior refurbishment and repairs.
Your Exciting, New Role
In this role, you will ensure due diligence in relation to the organisation’s WHS responsibilities.
The Skills You Bring
You will require previous experience in:
- On the ground walk arounds/inspections and reporting;
- Conducting safety inductions and maintain Safety Matrix’s;
- Acquiring and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of workplace health and safety matters;
- Understanding the operations being carried out by staff, and the hazards and risks associated with the operations;
- Ensuring staff utilise appropriate resources and processes to eliminate or minimise health and safety risks arising from work being done;
- Ensuring staff have appropriate processes in place to receive and respond promptly to information regarding incidents, hazards and risks;
- Ensuring employees utilise processes for complying with duties or obligations under the Act;
- Verifying the provision and use of these resources and processes.
In addition to a trade background, you will also require a Certificate IV (or higher) in Workplace Health and Safety and a current White Card.
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer in addition to the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and development of the organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 699328/BD
Perm Physiotherapy Role
- Beautiful Tropical Location
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity!
- Supportive team environment!
About our Client
Our client is a national healthcare organisation with a dynamic and high calibre team of professionals. They provide health and wellbeing solutions within the aged-care industry, retirement living and the public sector throughout Australia.
Your Exciting, New Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Physiotherapist who has experience within the aged care sector and enjoys working within a close-knit team! The suitable candidate will have excellent time management skills and a desire to be an agent of change. You will be starting immediately on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working Monday to Friday with an attractive pay package.
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Degree/Qualification in Physiotherapy
- Correct working rights for Australia
- Experience within the Aged Care Sector
- Two recent referees that can be contacted
About the Location
As the heart of the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics rainforest, Cairns pulses with energy. Make the most of the year-round outdoor lifestyle while world-class sporting events and festivals embrace the cosmopolitan city's vibrant tropical culture. Energised by nature, Cairns is the place to soak up the tropical lifestyle. The compact city is easy to get around and has the reef, rainforest and outback on its doorstep. Travel to the Great Barrier Reef and its islands, raft the white water rapids in the rainforest, step back in time with a train ride to Kuranda or treat your tastebuds to one of the many food and wine trails on the Atherton Tablelands. Whether you want to flirt with adventure or be enchanted by exotic experiences, Cairns has it all.
Why Choose Aussie Locums?
- Australian based team of experienced Recruitment Consultants
- Australia wide client base
- Weekly payroll
- Online timesheets, 24hr support
- Choice of roles on offer
Great jobs like this don't come around that often, so make sure you apply NOW!
In confidence, please contact Terry on 1800 628 776 or +61740319991 or email [email protected]