Business Development Manager - REF 561347/BD
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Your new employer strives to deliver improved health and wellness of its valued customers. With multiple locations throughout Queensland, your new employer has earnt an enviable reputation for being an industry leader in the provision of trusted professional health advice on illness, energy levels and weight loss. They provide an extensive range of health foods, including organic and wholefoods and have the largest supply of supplements and vitamins within the state.
Your Exciting, New Role
As Business Development Manager you will work to improve the organisation’s market position and achieve financial growth. You will play an integral role in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, forming key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require 5+ years’ experience in the following:
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into increased business;
- Research and build relationships with new clients;
- Set up meetings with clients to present proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion;
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately;
- Present a commercially astute and professional image to clients;
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
What’s In It For You!
A rewarding remuneration package is on offer in addition to the ability to play an integral role in the continued success of a highly regarded and trusted organisation.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 561347/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!