Broker Assistant (Insurance) - REF 522045/BD
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
In this ‘once and a life time’ opening, you will get the opportunity to join a prestigious, first class organisation, offering career enhancement. If you are looking for variety in your day and to showcase your skills in a reputable business, then look no further!
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Brokers Assistant, you'll be joining a large professional team of brokers tasked with, processing new business, endorsements and renewals. Your team will rely on you to provide high-quality broker support and your role will form an integral part of this dynamic office.
You’ll be providing a range of support which includes:
- Organising day to day activities of the Broker/Account Manager;
- Processing new business, endorsements and renewals;
- Typing correspondence and answering telephones;
- Client liaison and general administration;
You will require previous experience in Insurance Broking in accordance with RG146 competencies including:
- Insurance products;
- Legislative obligations;
- Claims processes;
- Invoicing procedures.
The Senior Broker will be your direct supervisor, providing you with all the support and direction you may need.
The Skills You Bring
- You will require previous experience in general insurance broking;
- You will require a Tier 2 qualification (this is an ASIC standard required in the general insurance broking industry);
- You will have worked in a similar role and have excellent technical administration skills;
- You will have a strong understanding of technology and systems and your Microsoft Office products knowledge is astonishing;
- You will need to be an and can work with limited direction and supervision;
- You are a natural communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You are naturally friendly with a confident nature;
- When it comes to setting you are a total professional at managing multiple competing priorities to achieve specific goals.
What’s In It For You!
This is a full time permanent position. You’ll be getting the chance to work for a company that supports and encourages further study in Insurance. A generous salary package is on offer for the right Candidate.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 522045/BD
Please click on the image below to apply now!