Are you hungry? Excited? Ready to chill in feel-good vintage surrounds?!
Well get ready Cairns, because Meet Eat Repeat 5 is happening at the West Cairns Bowls Club from 4pm to 8pm on Saturday November 11.
Bring all the good vibes to our final pop-up street food event of 2017 for a brilliant afternoon of food, live music and family-friendly fun.
Meet Eat Repeat 5
Saturday 11 November
4pm to 8pm
West Cairns Bowls Club, 216 Gatton St, Westcourt
FOOD VENDOR LINE-UP
Low and Slow BBQ Club by Chef Wolgang
Middle Eastern flavours by Mama Coco
Japanese delights by So Hangry
Authentic Indian dishes by Samosa Hub
Cold brew coffee by Industry One Coffee Roasters
Gourmet doughnuts and cronuts by Designer Doughnuts
Satè delights by Java Boy Street Food
The best goat curry you'll ever taste by Richard's Salt & Pepper
Greek inspired lamb and chicken wraps by Bec's Bites
Mouth-watering burgers by Mojo Street Food
Tasty treats by Caffiend
Grab an espresso martini or Tom Collins mixed by the crew from Gin Social at an outdoor cocktail bar or a selection of beers and wines from a separate outdoor bar or inside the bowls club.
The forecast weather for tomorrow afternoon is looking good - just a few clouds about. Don't be put off by scattered showers in the morning - there are plenty of undercover options no matter what the weather is doing.
Kick back on the old bowls green, grab a bite and a beverage and listen to the tunes of local musos Shaun Kane and Giles Smith.
Old school games area featuring activities like giant jenga and totem tennis for kids (and big kids of course).
KORU POP-UP STALL
Koru Furniture and Homewares will be there with a DIY mood board stall, where you can combine different colours, textiles and patterns to create your own style inspiration board.
- Entry is via a gold coin donation - don't forget your coins
- You can bring a blanket or fold-up chairs - and there are plenty of tables and chairs inside the bowls as well
- The bowls club has an ATM but it might be best to bring cash
- West Cairns Bowls Club is on Gatton St, Westcourt
- Food vendors will sell out - so come early!
- Bring good vibes, smiles, and all your friends and see you there from 4pm
- Make sure you follow the Meet Eat Repeat Facebook page for updates, stories and pics