The weather forecast is looking good for this weekend, we're expecting partly cloudy skies on Saturday and Sunday should be mostly sunny with maximum temperatures of 30C.
There are some cool events planned around the region this weekend including the Barre St Markets Grand Opening, PhyxMe Physiotherapy's Open Day and High Tea and Bingo at the Boatshed on Sunday.
Whatever your plans are, have a great tropical weekend!
1. Beach netball on the Esplanade: Info
2. Operation Fur-Ever Home - Pet adoption drive at Cannon Park Racecourse: Info
3. Cairns Historical Society land titles session: Info
4. Cairns Dinner Theatre presents the World's Worst Restaurant: Info
5. Cairns Youth Circus Arts School Showcase: Info
6. Cairns Museum 'Smitten with Shells' exhibition: Info
7. Barr Street Markets Grand Opening: Info
8. Open Day at PhyxMe Physiotherapy: Info
9. High Tea and Bingo at the Boatshed: Info
10. Sunday Lunch Cruise with the Spirit of Cairns: Info
11. Cairns Cruise Liner Markets: Info
12. Cairns Blues Explosion at Elixir Tapas Bar: Info
13. Yoga and Koko Breakfast at Yorkeys Knob: Info
14. Christmas family afternoon at Freshwater Tennis: Info
15. Grab a cocktail at Gin Social: Info