One of Australia's hottest restaurants has just joined the line-up for Meet Eat Repeat at Cairns Amateurs.
TropicNow can reveal Chef Nick Holloway and his team from Nu Nu at Palm Cove will bring their award-winning, mouth-watering flavours to Meet Eat Repeat this Saturday, September 2.
Everyone at Amateurs can experience the dishes on offer at Meet Eat Repeat, with entry to the MER area included in your gate ticket.
NuNu will serve up:
- Steamed tiger prawn and pork buns with kombu salt and ponzu
- Ironbark smoked “low ‘n slow” ribs with tamarind caramel and lime
- House made Numi ice creams served from their adorable ice cream tricycle “Scarlett”
NuNu joins a stellar line-up of food stalls and vans, alongside a pop-up cocktail bar by Gin Social.
Other food vendors at the Meet Eat Repeat area include The Chicken Shed, Samosa Hub, Sipping Duck, Apex Milk Bar, So Hangry, Java Boy, Bec's Bites and more.
Key points about Meet Eat Repeat at Cairns Amateurs
- Entry to Meet Eat Repeat at Amateurs is free and open to all once you're inside Cannon Park
- You can save $5 on gate entry to Amateurs by pre-booking gate entry tickets online for only $25, otherwise it's $30 on the day
- Payment for food at Meet Eat Repeat is in cash with ATMs available at Cannon Park
- Payment for cocktails at Gin Social is with drink tickets available for purchase at Cannon Park
- Fashions on the Field will be staged at the Meet Eat Repeat area, with seating available
- Keep in mind it might be hot and sunny on the day, so bring a hat