Brace yourselves: this announcement is very - very - exciting.
Here at TropicNow we're pumped to let you know our street food pop-up event Meet Eat Repeat is getting an outdoor cocktail bar for the very first time.
And not just any old cocktail bar - this one is going to be seriously next level.
The Meet Eat Repeat cocktail bar is brought to you by the team at NOA and will feature four specially crafted options for your drinking pleasure.
At the event on Saturday June 24, you can choose from pitchers (serves 2-3 people) of the following:
- Red or White Sangria with fresh tropical fruits and elderflower liquor
- NOA's Pimms Jug with all the trimmings
- Coconut Almond Caprioska
- 'The Tropic'- Gin, passionfruit, pineapple juice and peach Schnapps, shaken with burnt pineapple
And all of that is in addition to the best foodie line-up Cairns has ever seen, including:
- Mama Coco
- Chef Wolfgang's smoked BBQ
- Samosa Hub
- Sipping Duck
- Apex Milk Bar
- So Hangry Japanese fried chicken
- George's Greek street food
- Providore Amore's wood-fired pizzas
- Richard's salt and pepper squid
- Mojo Street Food
- Designer Donuts
- Dutch Delights
- Industry One's Portsmith cafe and roastery
Not to mention live music from dynamic acoustic duo Nim & Dyce, lawn games, plenty of space and fun for the kids, and all of it in our favourite vintage venue.
It all happens from 3pm on June 24 at the West Cairns Bowls Club.