When it comes to Meet Eat Repeat, the food is the headline act.
Well, apart from the live music, the bowls club drinks prices, NOA's new outdoor cocktail bar, the lawn games and the general good vibes at our favourite vintage venue...
But those other highlights aside, Meet Eat Repeat features some of the city's finest restaurants, cafes and food vans delivering something special.
So here then are just some of the menus on offer this Saturday, June 24. We'll announce more menus in the coming days.
- Pork belly with Asian slaw and pineapple chilli jam
- Deconstructed riberry banofee pie with macadamia crumb, dolce de leche, smoked Iridium rum and a side of caramalised banana and banana gelato
- Oyster bar with a selection of accompaniments such as fresh lime, Bloody Mary mini squeeze bottles, salmon Caviar, Wakame and pickled ginger
- Antipasto bar with cured meats, Australian and international cheeses, house marinated Olives, mustards, jams, Lavosh and freshly baked bread
- Traditional Vegetable Samosa
- Famous Lamb Samosa's
- Paneer and Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Chicken Tikka Spring Rolls
- Hub Special: Vegetable Samosa with Chana Masala
Oh, and just a quick reminder about the sensational cocktail menu presented by NOA and TropicNow...
- Red or White Sangria with fresh tropical fruits and elderflower liquor
- NOA's Pimms Jug with all the trimmings
- Coconut Almond Caprioska
- 'The Tropic'- Gin, passionfruit, pineapple juice and peach Schnapps, shaken with burnt pineapple
And all of that is in addition to our other food vendors - their menus will be revealed over coming days - including:
- Mama Coco
- Chef Wolfgang's smoked BBQ
- Sipping Duck
- Apex Milk Bar
- So Hangry Japanese fried chicken
- George's Greek street food
- Providore Amore's wood-fired pizzas
- Richard's salt and pepper squid
- Mojo Street Food
- Designer Donuts
- Dutch Delights
- Industry One's Portsmith cafe and roastery
- Paella Time
Don't forget, you'll also be able to kick back and enjoy live music from dynamic acoustic duo Nim & Dyce, who will perform three sets during the course of the afternoon and evening.
It all happens from 3pm this Saturday June 24 at the West Cairns Bowls Club.