The final announcement on Meet Eat Repeat 2's food vendor line-up is here. And it's an absolute cracker.
We are very excited to announce the crew from Harvest Mexican will be serving up a range of awesome tacos at our pop-up street food this Saturday.
Harvest joins Mama Coco, Apex Milk Bar, Chef Wolfgang, George Karagiannis, Sipping Duck, Samosa Hub and live music acts Tim Wright and Jonathon Sebastian Robinson in a stellar array of local food and music stars.
It all happens from 4pm this Saturday March 25 at the West Cairns Bowls Club, with great food, amazing music, lawn games, cheap drinks, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Here's the full food vendor line-up:
- Pop-up burger van by Apex Milk Bar
- Chef Wolfgang's smoked BBQ bistro
- Pacific flavours by Mama Coco's Davy O'Rourke
- Japanese delights by So Hangry
- Tacos by Harvest Mexican
- Authentic Indian dishes by Samosa Hub
- Coffee and sweets by Sipping Duck
- Greek fare by George Karagiannis
- Gourmet South African sausages by Meats N Sweets
- French crepes by Chez LouLou
- Bake Free by Graham Harris
Other important information:
- Event runs from 4pm-8pm on Saturday March 25
- West Cairns Bowls Club is on Gatton St, Westcourt
- Entry is via a gold coin donation - don't forget your coins
- Food vendors will sell out - so come early!