Sassi Survival Guide: 5 Style Tips for Race Day!
- Pad your bag with comfy feet essentials like Foot Petals and Heel Stoppers to keep the party going all night! You don’t wanna be the girl who leaves before the event gets started or suffer a blowout on the track!
- Clutches may be the clear winner for race season fashion, however a flexible accessory is the ultimate dark horse. Put your money on a style with versatility, such as a hidden shoulder strap to free up your hands (especially when you've just grabbed a fabulous cocktail from Gin Social's pop-up bar at Meet Eat Repeat this Saturday at Amateurs!)
- Fascinators are an absolute must-have for race day but it’s not a case of a horse for every jockey when it comes to fitting. To find your perfect size, choose a fascinator that compliments your head, rather than your height. If you have a broad forehead for example, a larger fascinator will work in your favour whereas a smaller design accentuates the opposite.
- Shoes are the most important part of bringing an outfit together being that the eye will either start or end with them when you give yourself that final once-over in the mirror. Whichever pair you choose to champion, think of how they add or detract from the elements of your look; will that block heel weigh your outfit down or boldly ground it?
- The best way to #staysassi? Run with your own style! Your look is above all yours and when that’s where your #sassistyle starts, it’s a sure-fire winner!