It's certainly starting to feel a lot like summer - and Christmas - here in the Tropical North!
Expect maximum temperatures of 33C this Saturday and 32C on Sunday with chances of rain on both days; however, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy and entertained over the next 48 hours.
This edition of Tropic Weekender provides some great events across the region, such as Christmas On A Fork, plenty of live music and even a full moon night paddle at Lake Tinaroo.
Whatever you do, make it an awesome tropical weekend!
1. Boing Boing and Machine Machine Homecomin’ Assembly at Kezz Bar: Info
2. Christmas On A Fork: Info
3. School Holiday Art Workshops at Cairns Art Gallery: Info
4. Christmas Variety Show at Cairns Dinner Theatre: Info
5. "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" at Box Jelly Theatre Co: Info
6. Drewboy live at Hemingway's Brewery: Info
7. 3's A Crowd live at Coco's: Info
8. Grom Session at Cairns Aqua and Wake Park: Info
9. FREE Active Living Sahaja Yoga Meditation Class at the Esplanade: Info
10. Cairns Esplanade Markets: Info
11. FREE Active Living Aqua Aerobics at the Lagooon: Info
12. Elemental live at the Salt House: Info
13. Green Ant Cantina Christmas Closing Party: Info
14. Whoodafunkit live at The Cotton Club: Info
15. Local Full Moon Night Paddle at Lake Tinaroo: Info
16. Tablelands Music Lovers Christmas Party: Info
17. Kingsley the Piano Man live at the Casino: Info
18. Trad Irish Session at McGinty's Irish Bar: Info
19. Free entry at Cairns Art Gallery: Info
20. Blues on the Boil at Elixir: Info
21. Bobby Maguire at the Conservatory Bar: Info
22. Sunday Arvo Sessions at Chill Cafe: Info
23. Lucky Phil live at Strait on the Beach: Info
24. Steve Rockman live at Hemingway's Brewery: Info
25. Sunday Sessions with Willow Willis: Info