It's starting to feel a bit like summer in the tropics... even though we're in the first week of October!
Expect maximum temperatures of 31C on both Saturday and Sunday with the small chance of light rain.
In today's edition of Tropic Weekender, there are a whole bunch of cool things to do across our city this weekend, from live music to the arts, and a sneaky cocktail or two.
Whatever you do, make it an awesome tropical weekend!
1. Free movie night at Brinsmead: Coco: Info
2. Tanya Murphy live on Spirit of Cairns cruise: Info
3. College of Business Law and Governance Student Ball at Reef Hotel Casino: Info
4. Little Restaurant of Horrors at Cairns Dinner Theatre: Info
5. Comedian Isaac Butterfield in "Bad For Your Health" at Edge Hill Tavern: Info
6. Bikes & Bulls 2018 Tour at Cairns Showgrounds: Info
7. Pink Ribbon Brunch & Giggles at Cairns Cruising Yacht Squadron: Info
8. Race day at Gordonvale Turf Club: Info
9. Kids Art Club with Hayley Gillespie at Cairns Art Gallery: Info
10. Fun Palace at Earlville Library: Info
11. Eddie Skiba at Hemingways Brewery: Info
12. Jazz and Champagne Soirée Art Deco Weekend at Queen's Hotel, Innisfail: Info
13. Palm Cove Markets: Info
14. Swing Sunday with Blue Reed at The Conservatory Bar: Info
15. Cool Tunes with Chris Lloyds at Lunico Restaurant: Info
16. Free entry to Cairns Art Gallery: Info
17. Sensational cocktail menu at Three Wolves: Info
18. Sunday afternoon cocktails at Gin Social: Info
19. 2018 Cairns Taipans Members Day at Tobruk Pool: Info