This weeked is starting to look a little dryer with only minimal rain expected to fall on both Saturday and Sunday. Things will get steamier with maximum temperatures of 32C and 34C, respectively.
This week's Tropic Weekender includes some fantastic activities for you to enjoy with family and friends, such as the Mossman and Port Douglas Race Day at Cannon Park, Eats and Beats at NuNu and the Cairns Airport Chinese New Year Street Festival.
Whatever you do, make it an awesome tropical Aussie weekend!
1. Cairns Taipans vs Brisbane Bullets at Cairns Convention Centre: Info
2. Mossman and Port Douglas Race Day at Cannon Park Racecourse: Info
3. Cairns Airport Great Barrier Reef Chinese New Year Street Festival: Info
4. Black by Alteouise DeVaughn at Clink Theatre: Info
5. Eats and Beats at NuNu: Info
6. Free Design Activity Space at Cairns Art Gallery: Info
7. Cairns Artistic Photography Exhibition at the Tanks Arts Centre: Info
8. Linda Jackson Rainbow Menagerie book signing at Cairns Art Gallery: Info
9. Murder at The Speakeasy by Cairns Dinner Theatre: Info
10. Left Unsupervised live at Rocco Bar and Restaurant: Info
11. Blue Reed at Elixir Music Bar: Info
12. DJ Moose live at Hemingway's Brewery Cairns Wharf: Info