×
  • Community Services
  • Engineering / Technical
  • Executive
  • Financial / Accounting
  • Human Resources
  • Legal
  • Information Technology
  • Sales & Marketing
  • Secretarial / Office Admin
  • Temporary / Contract
  • Other
  • Tropic Weekender: Your curated guide to the best events across the Cairns region this weekend


    This weekend could be another rainy one with up to 60% chance of scattered showers on Saturday and 40% chance on Sunday, with a maximum temperature of 31C across both days.

    In this edition of Tropic Weekender, we've put together plenty of activities you can enjoy with family and friends, such as the live performance of Wicked at the Cairns Performing Arts Centre or The Age of Enjoyment exhibition by Oak Tree Art Group at Tanks Art Centre.

    Whatever you do, make it an awesome tropical weekend!


    Saturday January 19

    1. Calexico performing at Tanks Art Centre: Info

    2. Homegrown ft. Lohki by NĂ˜ Cheese: Info

    3. Wicked at Cairns Performing Arts Centre: Info

    4. Word Person by Peter James at Cairns Dinner Theatre: Info

    5. Power to the People Fiesta at Green Ant Cantina: Info

    6. Saturday Night Feels at Elixir Bar: Info

    7. The Taste at The Woolshed: Info

    8. Eddie Skiba live at Hemingway's Brewery: Info

    9. The Age of Enjoyment exhibition by Oak Tree Art Group at Tanks Art Centre: Info

    10. Alex Hiatt - Relationships on Paper exhibition at the Tanks Art Centre: Info

    11. Cairns Esplanade Markets: Info

    12. Free Active Living Aqua Aerobics: Info

    13. Strictly Rock n Roll at Portsmith Club: Info

    14. DJ Moose live at Hemingway's Brewery: Info

    15. The Free Amigos at Esplanade Lagoon: Info


    Sunday January 20

    16. Sunday Sessions at Moku Beach Club: Info

    17. Tanya Murphy live at The Bluewater: Info

    18. Latin Dance Party at Cairns Latin Dance Club: Info

    19. Social Sports Spectacular at Cairns Indoor Sports: Info

    20. World Welterweight Championship - Pacquiao vs Broner at South Cairns Sports Club: Info

    21. Left Unsupervised live at Crystalbrook - Paper Crane Restaurant: Info

    22. Cairns Tropic Jazz at Portsmith Club: Info

    23. David Cooke live at Hemingway's Brewery: Info

    24. Bobby Maguire at Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort: Info

    25. Wind and Wood at Trinity Beach Bar and Grill: Info

    26. Sunday Blues and Rock at Portsmith Club: Info

    27. Sunday Sessions with Willow Willis at Harrisons: Info

    28. Bat Chats at Cairns City Library: Info