Your ultimate guide to Meet Eat Repeat In Paradise 3
Exclusive menus by our favourite food vendors
Wolf Lane Distillery gin garden
7-piece band Koahlition
and all the good vibes...
Here are all the details you need
for Meet Eat Repeat at Paradise Palms this Saturday October 19.
Let us know you're coming via the Meet Eat Repeat in Paradise 3 event page here.
Meet Eat Repeat In Paradise
Saturday October 19
4pm 'til late
$5 entry (kids under 13 free)
Entry is via the Paradise Palms clubhouse
FOOD VENDOR LINE-UP
- Samosa Hub
- Providore Amore woodfired pizza
- Apex Milk Bar
- So Hangry
- Bec's Bites
- Richard's Salt N Pepper
- East Coast Paella
- Nonna Mena
- Mojo Street Food
- Charcoal Chief
- The Donut Shack
- Beer and wine at Paradise Palms main bar and outdoor bar
- Wolf Lane Distillery gin garden
- 7-piece band Koahlition
- Meet Eat Repeat's funky beats+jazzy grooves playlist
- According to the Bureau of Meteorology, we're in for a magical, sunny, tropical afternoon with light breezes and temperatures of 26C. Perfect!
OTHER STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Plenty of cash available at the ATMs
- Bring a blanket or fold out chair for that true picnic on the green vibe
- Entry to the event is via the clubhouse for $5 (kids under 13 free) - you can pay with cash or card
- The Rugby World Cup match between the Wallabies and England will be shown on screens inside the clubhouse from 5.15pm
- Kids can have fun on the Paradise Palms play area
- Bring good vibes, smiles, and all your friends and see you there from 4pm!