Fancy holidaying in your own home? The Tropic team certainly do.
And with a suite of locals-only deals on offer across Crystalbrook Collection, there's been no better time to venture into the city for a mini-vacay.
For those partial to a margarita or a mezze plate (or both), the specials feature at all of Crystalbrook's restaurants, including Paper Crane, Flavours of Rocco, CC's Bar and Grill and Boardwalk Social.
There's also a sweet package available at Eléme Day Spa, with a glass of bubbles to boot.
General Manager and Area Manager Joel Gordon said he's extremely grateful for the continued support from the Cairns community.
"It’s been a challenging year for most, and this is our way of expressing our gratitude and appreciation to our locals for sticking by us during these times,” he said.
Locals Appreciation Month Special Offers:
- $69 set menu for two with a complimentary bottle of wine when dining on Thursday at Spice by Paper Crane
- $49 per person share-style set menu every Thursday at Flavours of Rocco, with a complimentary glass of wine or bubbles
- $89 per person Savour CC's three-course meal at CC’s Bar and Grill
- $70 'Graze for Days' grazing platter with a growler of beer or four frozen margaritas at Boardwalk Social
- 60-minute massage and facial at Eléme Spa for $99. Bring a friend and enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles too
Oh, and here's an extra treat: 15 per cent off rooms, spa, food and drink at any Crystalbrook Collection hotel or resort in the Tropical North Queensland, at any time. Sign up to become a Cairns Crystalbrook Local here. It’s free to join and takes less than a minute!