Street food, live music, lawn games, cheap beverages, vintage venue and lots of good vibes: here are all the details you need if you're joining us at Meet Eat Repeat
Meet Eat Repeat is happening at the West Cairns Bowls Club today from 3pm to 7pm.
Our pop-up street food event in collaboration with yRepublic is going to be a cracker of an afternoon.
Meet Eat Repeat
Saturday 5 November
3pm to 7pm
West Cairns Bowls Club, 216 Gatton St, Westcourt
FOOD VENDOR LINE-UP
- Chef Wolfgang from the West Cairns Bistro
- Oliver James from Caffiend
- George Karagiannis from Mykonos Caffeteria
- Sipping Duck
- Kebab Star
- Samosa Hub
- Graham Harris from Bake Free
- So Hangry Japanese dishes
Kick back on the old bowls green, grab a bite and a cheap beer and listen to the tunes of acoustic singer-songwriter jK and dynamic duo Colorful BLAC.
- The bowls club has an ATM but it might be best to bring cash
- Beer, wine, and bubbles will be available from an outdoor bar and inside the bowls club
- You can have a round of barefoot bowls - there's a $10 hire fee so just ask at the bar
- Bring good vibes, smiles, and all your friends and see you there from 3pm!